Viale Ortigara, 80, 47900 Rimini RN
The shipyard, adjacent to the canal harbor, is equipped for extensive maintenance opportunities on yachts and boats of all types and sizes. The shipyard’s structure is designed to ensure maximum care and safety in the lifting and handling of vessels.
There is a functional 7,000 square meters yard designated for storage and a 100-ton gantry crane for hauling and launching boats, as well as for repairing hulls, sails, and onboard equipment.
The facility is equipped to carry out various types of interventions on boats. We provide a mobile workshop service throughout Italy and offer transfer services throughout the Mediterranean. We collaborate with authorized workshops for revisions and assistance on marine engines and inverters of any brand: Volvo, Caterpillar, Man, Zf.
Rimini Marina has been recognized by industry experts as one of the most beautiful and state-of-the-art marinas in the entire Mediterranean. With its 622 berths and a water surface area exceeding 100,000 square meters, it is the Adriatic’s new gem, frequented by sailing and boating enthusiasts.
Access is through the old canal harbor, allowing boats to enter under any sea condition.
• Carpentry work for interiors/exteriors
• Interior and exterior upholstery
• Polishing of the boat, steel, anchor, and chain using specific products
• Inspection and supply of self-inflating life rafts
• Fire extinguishers or fire suppression systems
• Cleaning and washing with specific products (including cabin and cockpit)
• Periodic internal cleaning
• Surveillance and monitoring during winter months
• Technical assistance
• Mechanical assistance
• Ordinary and extraordinary repairs
• Maintenance and inspections
• Systems installation